If your webcam does not work at covideo.com and you can’t see yourself, try these steps:
- Make sure to be in either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Internet explorer will not work with our website.
- Make sure your webcam is not opened up anywhere else. Covideo may not be able to access your webcam because other programs are using it. Your webcam can only work with one program at a time. To address this problem, close all other programs that could be trying to access the webcam.
- Make sure the browser has not blocked access to your webcam or microphone.
- Check to see if your browser is up to date. Sometimes your browser may not automatically update itself and cause issues when trying to access your webcam. This process usually only takes a few minutes at most and replaces your older version. You may need to relaunch your browser for the update to take place.
- Make sure that there is not any kind of firewall/security setting blocking access to your webcam.
For further assistance, please call our support team at 800-306-1445.