Covideo’s new Merge feature allows you to easily combine your videos and create personalized videos at-scale! Now you can record one-off messages, and combine them with perennial videos you use over and over, saving you time and effort. With video Merge, you can add the power of personalization to product demos, marketing videos, walk-throughs, screen recordings, and more.
Click the image or view your video from Kendall Povilaitis here
How to combine videos using Video Merge:
1. Click “Merge Videos” to combine two or more videos from your Covideo library.
2. Then, select the videos you want to merge. You’ll be able to choose videos from any of your folders.
3. Once you’ve selected your videos, click “Add Videos.”
4. Here, you can reorder your videos by dragging them up or down, and trim them by dragging the bar for each respective video left to right. You can also add and remove videos from your editing screen.
5. If one of your videos is particularly long, you can adjust your view to see the entire trimming bar by zooming in and out.
6. When you’re satisfied, click the orange “Save” button, rename and save your new merged video.
7. Your new video will then show up at the top of your video library and – once it’s done processing – it’s ready to be shared!
Check out the instructional video below:
Click the image or view your video from Covideo Support here